Thursday, September 25, 2008

Flickr as Thing # 4

I had no idea that Flickr started in Vancouver!

I've used this before for school projects - especially for the website I designed for the Info Technology course at school. It is very useful (as is Creative Commons!). If you're interested in seeing the site, I think you can just "Google" my full (and real) name and it will pop up. Or, you can e-mail me and I'll send it to you. (I'm not putting the link here because this blog is not private, and I'm trying to keep SOME online anonymity. Sigh. I think I'm not doing too well in that regard. :P )

Story: about a year ago on Flickr, one of my friends stumbled upon a picture of me salsa-dancing at Robson Square. The person who took the picture doesn't know me (and I don't know him or her), but there I am!
http://flickr.com/photos/sabav/1314141408/

No comments: