
1966
I found a nifty little site called "Yearbook Yourself"(this link only works on Explorer on the work computers).
You upload a photo of yourself where you're looking straight into the camera, then you manipulate it (zoom in or out, move your face up and down) so that it will fit into the oval "face" shape the site gives you. Then, the site places your face into various "yearbook photos" with various decade-friendly hairstyles and fashions. The options start at 1950 and continue until the year 2000.
I couldn't find a digital picture of myself where I'm looking straight at the camera (I'm always in some strange pose or have my head tilted at odd angles - perhaps this should tell me something!), so I chose some of the pictures that worked the best for my angled head:
1974
1980
1996
Unfortunately, I also don't have a digital picture of me with my contacts (well, I do, but I have even stranger head-angles in those pictures, because I'm usually dancing). A few of the pictures overlay really funky glasses onto your face, so I may have to try this again later with a picture sans my regular glasses!




1 comment:
I love it! The sad truth is I had some of these hairstyle FOR REAL
Post a Comment