Well. Since I'm interested in law libraries, I should probably take a look at QP LegalEze:
Gosh. The more I learn about law libraries, the more I feel inadequate to work in one. How do they keep all these things straight? I suppose I'll just have to do some reading... (and taking the course next term will help, too). At any rate, I found my way around QP without too much trouble (though I don't really know the difference between a statute, bill, and a regulation, etc.). I'm not sure how I'd do in a reference interview, though, unless the patron already had a pretty good (and clear) idea of what they were looking for.
Also, Tumblebooks:
Cute! And heck, I might even find the French audiobooks of use for my own language learning. It does mean I won't have to keep returning books to the library before I'm finished with them...
I do wonder how many parents/kids use these databases?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment